Benedict Cumberbatch (Sherlock Holmes) Clothing In Sherlock
This Sherlock Holmes coat drives its wearer way back into the early nineties because of such a remarkable traditional look. The Benedict Cumberbatch coat offers a lavishing black color on the suede leather texture.
- This Sherlock Holmes outfit deserves the best of compliments. A black colored vintage hat would do just fine.
- Leather boots would add to the mellowness of the entire outfit.
- A white colored shirt would make this Sherlock coat look at its best.
- Exterior: Available in real leather, faux and wool fabric.
- Interior: Lined with polyester.
- Front: Pair of buttons on the front.
- Back: Plain.
- Front closure buttons would be little different
- Sleeves: Full with open hem cuffs.
- Collar: A stylish high collar.
- Pockets: Two.