Farscape PeaceKeeper Ben Browder Black Trench Jacket
The only thing more attractive than leather jackets are long coats and if the coat has a smothering black color than nothing beats the odds. This Farscape John Crichton Coat is a complete package! The designer has kept the design pattern pretty elegant, so it is obvious that this trench coat could be worn to formal occasions as well.
- A white inner niggling out of the collar opening is really going to complement this farscape coat well.
- Cream-colored jeans or even khakis would look really tempting on this piece.
- Brown shoes are going to make the outfit irresistible.
- Leather: 100% original and pure leather.
- Front: Plain collar, with a series of buckles at the center ending up at the waistline.
- Back: Following the color pattern.
- 100% real polyster inside
- Color: Black, Brown and White
- Sleeves: Full leather sleeves.
- Shoot is taken in real leather
- Pockets: There is no place for pockets in this appealing coat.